The Covid-19 pandemic has created many changes. The Lindisfarne Productions Team takes pride in the fact that we were able to quickly adapt to follow regional and national guidelines and Covid 19 measures to continue operating during this time.
Covid 19 measures we have taken since the pandemic occurred are as follows:
- All staff have been working from home to keep themselves healthy. No staff member will attend a shoot if they are experiencing any Covid Symptoms. Finally, any staff member who does experience Covid Symptoms will go for testing and must test negative prior to attending future shoots.
- Our crew keeps social distancing in mind for every shoot, including interviews. Our crew remains masked at all times. In addition, we ask that all interviewees remain masked until the camera begins recording and all crew members are in place.
- We ensure our crew is always equipped with proper PPE including: masks, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes.
Lindisfarne Productions is grateful to be able to continue to operate and offer our services to our clients. The pandemic has allowed us to assist our clients with creative solutions to the daily changes we all have to face. Over the past year we have been able to assist clients with adapting their own processes and messaging. From the start of the pandemic, we have been able to help with projects including:
- Broadcasting live events and conferences for digital attendance
- CEO messaging for internal communications
- Creative video for the “Here’s Nina” Nina Haggerty Awards Show
- Pre-recording sequences for the “Style for Stollery” Charity Fashion Show
- Donor updates for not-for-profit organizations
- Parent information sessions for educational organizations
- Townhall Meetings